Good nutrition is vital to good health, disease prevention, and essential for healthy growth and development of children and adolescents.
Extensive clinical experience enables us to provide our patients with scientifically proven dietary strategies to improve health and well-being.
We have specialist dietitian for the management of Type I and II Diabetes Mellitus, heart health, blood pressure & cholesterol lowering, weight management, general healthy eating, pre-conception health, gastrointestinal issues, bone health, nutrition for immunity, and women's/men's health.
We offer one to one personal consultations
First Consultation - 1 Hour
- Your first consultation will last approximately 60 minutes.
- During your first visit, the medical history (past and present) will be taken, your diet and lifestyle and any medication you may be taking will be discussed.
- Aims and goals can be established based upon your individual needs.
A plan will then be set for you to follow, emailed to you.
- Body composition testing and Body measurements will be taken including:
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Body fat
- Muscle mass
- Total body water
- Abdominal circumference (excessive abdominal fat is serious because it places you at greater risk for developing obesity-related conditions, such as Type 2 Diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high triglycerides, high blood pressure, and heart disease).
Follow-up Consultation - 30 minutes
- To assess your progress to date.
- Make alterations to your dietary plan if required.
- Repeat the above mentioned measurements which can help you monitor your own achievements.
Food intolerance or non-allergic food hypersensitivity testing is also provided:
- Refers to physiological responses associated with a particular food, or compound found in a range of foods.
- It is considered one of the most important tests of modern healthcare.
- By avoiding food types pointed by test results, individuals notice significant improvement in the body general health and the demission of many symptoms of chronic disease like colon disturbance, some types of headache, Rheumatoid Arthritis and many others.
For all appointment enquiries, please call + 971 4 3805555